- Ventilation Systems
- Ventilation Services
- HRV Units & Controllers
- Radial / Manifold Duct Systems
- Filters & Service Calls
- Insulated Ducting
- Low Energy Constant Volume Extract Fans
- Extra ventilation / Insulation Products and General Accessories
- Single Room Heat Recovery Units
- Renson Demand Control Systems
- Covid Solutions
- Airtight Tapes & Membranes
Ventaxia Wired Controller
Controlling the airflow rate of a ventilation system is important.
Adjusting the ventilation rate depending the pollution level can significantly reduce the energy use of the system.
During cooking, bathing etc we should ventilate more and during normal circumstances we should ventilate less.
This can be done manually or with a demand controlled ventilation with the help of sensors like the humidity sensor or even Co2 or VOC sensor.
The Kinetic Wired Remote Controller duplicates all the functions of the on-board controller allowing the unit to be commissioned, controlled and monitored remotely.
The controller is supplied with 15 metres of four core cable fitted with an RJ11 plug for fitting to the Kinetic control pcb.
It is compatible with:
- Sentinel Kinetic High Flow unit MVHR unit
- Sentinel Kinetic Plus B MVHR unit
- Sentinel Kinetic BH MVHR unit.
© A+ Ventilation Supplies 2023