- Ventilation Systems
- Ventilation Services
- Case Studies
Aldes H2O Controlled Wall Vents
The Aldes H2O Controlled Wall Vents have a high acoustic performance, are easy to install, and can be applied in humidity-controlled and noise attenuation air inlets.
- The ideal humidity-controlled air inlet for a feed-through masonry wall application.
- Various EHT accessories allow to improve its acoustic sound attenuation performance. (see table opposite).
- Humidity range: 46-61% for the EHT 6-45 and 49-61% for the EHT 14-45
- In feed-through masonry wall.
- EHT is implemented on a circular sleeve.
- Connection on sanitary area PVC 125, use the Roll’IN, Ø125 shaft
© A+ Ventilation Supplies 2020