- Ventilation Systems
- Ventilation Services
- HRV Units & Controllers
- Radial / Manifold Duct Systems
- Filters & Service Calls
- Insulated Ducting
- Low Energy Constant Volume Extract Fans
- Extra ventilation / Insulation Products and General Accessories
- Single Room Heat Recovery Units
- Renson Demand Control Systems
- Covid Solutions
- Airtight Tapes & Membranes
Terms and Conditions
A+ Ventilation Supplies Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to the A+ Ventilation Supplies team; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security.
Collecting Personal Information
Through our website, A+ Ventilation Supplies will not collect any personal information about you, unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it via the below listed pages, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
- Contact Us
- Free No Obligation Design and Quotation
- Product Enquiry
How we use Personal Information
When you provide us with personal information, we usually use it to respond to your enquiry via email and, possibly, other means if you have provided us the means to do so but only for the limited purposes described herein.
If you provide contact information through our Website, we may send you a newsletter, or email you from time to time about our products or services. You can at any time let us know that you no longer wish to receive such information by unsubscribing.
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties.
Information collected and stored automatically (in website analytics)
When visiting our web pages, tracking technologies may record information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, ‘domain.com’ or ‘isp.com’ if you use a private Internet access account) and IP address (an IP address is a number, ‘xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx’, that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser software and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you enter, visit and exit our site from and
- If you linked to the server’s domain from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our web pages stay compatible with a cross selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeals to a wider audience. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
“Cookies” – Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
- to measure visitor traffic to our website and their usage patterns
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests
- to speed up your searches
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Initiated by this website|
|PHPSESSID||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. (expires when you close your browser)||On visit||When you close your browser|
|Initiated by Google Analytics | Read More|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||On visit||After 2 Years|
|_gid||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named||On visit||1 minute|
|gwcc||This cookie allows Google to track any call conversions on mobile devices. For example if a customer is clicking a phone number on the contact us page to dial from their mobile device||On visit||After 3 Months|
|Initiated by You Tube| Read More|
|CONSENT||YouTube (Google) stores the consent for using third party content in frames||On visit||When you close your browser|
|GPS||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||On visit||When you close your browser|
|PREF||This remembers a user’s Youtube preferences when watching videos on the website. Used for Youtube’s ‘recommended videos’ feature.||On visit||243 days|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is used to measure the speed of a user’s internet connection to ensure they are receiving a suitable quality when watching video on the website.||243 days|
|YSC||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||When you close your browser|
What are my choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome browser click here https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer browser click here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Edge browser click here https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For the Firefox browser click here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari browser click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For the Opera browser click here https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Activating, de-activating and deleting cookies
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. This is easy to do – you can find more information on how to activate, de-activate and/or delete cookies in the instructions and/or Help-function of your browser or by clicking the corresponding link: www.aboutcookies.org.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorised disclosure or access, A+ Ventilation Supplies uses appropriate technical and organisational security measures.
Links to Other Websites
A+ Ventilation Supplies website contain links to other websites. A+ Ventilation Supplies is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Our Data Privacy Protection Policy may change from time to time and when it does we will post our revised Data Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
The content on this website is provided as an information guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the information on this site is accurate and current, A+ Ventilation Supplies takes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or misleading statements on these pages or on any site linked to these pages.
Questions about this Policy
If you have any questions or comments about the A+ Ventilation Supplies Data Privacy Protection Policy, or would like to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information, please click on “Contact”.
© A+ Ventilation Supplies 2023